Wouldn’t it be great if you could take pictures of all the beautiful things you see while you are diving? You can! Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties and with the different kind of underwater camera to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to make photos underwater. It is captivating and a creative challenge. It is also a great way to relive the adventures you had underwater.
The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Course gets you going quickly with today’s modern digital cameras, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a more sophisticated digital camera like the pros.
You can subscribe the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Course if you are a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver and at least 10 years old.
Not only you will see how to capture some great memories of your diving adventures, but you will vastly improve your buoyancy and learn to dive more effectively.
What will you learn:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great pictures with your digital camera.
- How to manipulate the light to affect the color of your images and some basic editing techniques.
- Buoyancy control while making pictures.
- How to dive efficiently with a camera and how to ensure that you don’t damage or harm the reef.
- Editing and sharing your pictures
Your PADI instructor will also give you some tips to improve your techniques and start you on a way to a lifetime of creative achievement.
Beyond using your basic diving equipment, you will need a digital underwater camera and a computer or other device for downloading and viewing your images. Your PADI instructor may suggest additional gear and accessories depending on your camera system.
This 2 dives course can be completed in 1 day.
The manual and the certificate are not included in the price.
After finishing this course, you will have the ability to show your family and friends what you see on all your underwater explorations.
Our team work hard, safe and efficient to make your dive experience as smoothly as possible.
Join us and learn all the features of making great pictures during the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Course.