Interested in making movies and diving is your passion? Why not combining your interest with you passion and learn to make movies underwater. If you want to get the best clips and also learn to edit your scuba diving stories to share on social media with friends, then the PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty Course is for you.
Learn to create underwater videos that are interesting, entertaining and worth watching again and again.
You can enroll the PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty Course if you are a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver and at least 10 years old.
What will you learn:
- Underwater video techniques.
- Equipment considerations.
- Buoyancy control while using the underwater video equipment.
- the selection, maintenance, care and handling of underwater video equipment, including the pros and cons of different models.
- Safe diving practices while using underwater video equipment.
- Underwater video principles for producing sharp, true color images underwater.
- Videography techniques including shot types, composition and sequencing for high quality results.
- Producing an underwater movie, including developing a story line, directing models and editing, both in camera and post production.
Next to your basic diving equipment you will need an underwater video camera. To edit your video, you will also need a computer with editing software. You can ask advice to your PADI instructor if you need additional equipment to get high quality underwater video while diving locally.
This course consists of two main part; knowledge development and 3 open water dives.During these dives you will put into practice the information you learnt.
The PADI Underwater Videography Specialty Course is completed in 2 days.
Film, edit, record a soundtrack and burn to DVD your own underwater movie using the latest camera and editing technology.
Underwater Videography is a fantastic skill to add to your to do list. It is a rewarding way to remember and share your diving memories with your friends and use it to turn more of your friends into dive buddies.
Contact us and we can tailor this course to suit your needs. We await you and use the PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty Course to become the next underwater “Stephen Spielberg”.